-
October 6th, 2004, 03:24 AM
#291
famveronica
Guest
?HHHHHHHHHHH i love Miss Joplin..
Work me lord is my favorite...... I got allot of he'r on [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]
-
October 6th, 2004, 02:38 PM
#292
moderator
I'm cruising through Humpday Avenue
Monday and Tuesday Streets just wouldn't do
Heading for Thursday Road, then Friday Way
but first I gotta drive away this here Humpday!
Apply the cruise-o-matic and crank up the sounds!
We're getting there folks! [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
PS Sorry to hear we lost Mr. Dangerfield! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2004, 01:47 PM
#293
4Jettheads
Guest
Rodney humor:
"I tell ya, when I was a kid, all I knew was rejedftion. Even my yo-yo never come back."
"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, then we met."
"When I was kid, I'd ask my old man if I could go ice-skating. He told me to wait till it warms up."
"When I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up."
"I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio."
"My wife made me join a bridge club. I'm scheduled to jump off next Tuesday."
"I once met the Surgeon General. He offered me a cigarette."
And finally..."I tell ya, I get no respect. I once had a girl phone me and tell me to 'Come on over. There's nobody home.' Sure enough, I went over to her house and nobody was home."
-
October 7th, 2004, 02:36 PM
#294
moderator
Thanks for the laughs Iowa!
Rodney was great when he'd guest host Saturday Night Live!
My favorite was THE PEPSI SYNDROME when he was explaining to Mrs. Carter just how BIG her husband Jimma was, after exposure to radiation in a 3 mile island type incident caused when a pepsi was spilled on the control panel of a nucular power plant!
[img]redface.gif[/img]
One of the funniest comedians ever and he will be missed!
Have a good day folks!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
October 7th, 2004, 11:53 PM
#295
Inactive Member
RIP Rodney~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
Rodney Dangerfield
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
October 8th, 2004, 10:28 AM
#296
Inactive Member
TGIF and I have off for 9 count them, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 dayzzz Ya-hoooooooooooo [img]wink.gif[/img]
Fresh squeezed orange juice with fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and mini buffet with all our favorites. I have my radio ON listening to yup you guessed it ROADRUNNER, by the ONE and ONLY Joan Jett [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
Have a great Friday everyone!
The ONE,The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
October 8th, 2004, 12:11 PM
#297
famveronica
Guest
Beauty's only skin deep<s> ??????? So i surrender till the end of time, Cherie you'r my defender so i surrender ??????????</s>
It's my birthday and i got the Cherie album from my friend.. I love it ....
-
October 8th, 2004, 02:33 PM
#298
4Jettheads
Guest
Parting Rodney humor:
"My mother has found a fool proof contraceptive. Everytime my father wants to have sex, she shows him a photo of me."
"I got myself good this morning. I was doing push-ups in the nude. Wish I'd seen the mousetrap first."
And awwwwaaaaaaayyyy we go...
-
October 8th, 2004, 02:34 PM
#299
moderator
Well, the breakfast buffet is looking and smelling awesome NYJ! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
I am soooooooo entirely jealous of your nine days of freedom.
Could I use even half of that time off? Why YES I could!
At least I have two days after today! [img]wink.gif[/img]
What a FANtastic birthday present Veronica! I LOVE that album!
Happy birthday to you (again) btw! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
More later,
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
October 8th, 2004, 04:02 PM
#300
Inactive Member
Yes, do have a very Happy Birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks